Solar & Electrical
Radiance Engimech’s Solar wing is engineering consultant for India’s leading independent solar power producer and offers clean and affordable solar energy solutions to its customers with optimal design and engineering.
By providing solar energy design and engineering as a service, we at Radiance aims to:
- – Manage the entire project process for its customers
- – Reduces costs of generating electricity
- – Provide long term predictable pricing.
We have extensive know-how under various policies for grid connected, rooftops and off-grid systems in the country and have worked for the first of the first solar projects in India. Our team has decade of experience giving optimal engineering solution to independent power producers as well as utilities. From concept to fully-functioning power plant, we are well equipped to give engineering solution to customers depending on the constraints and facilities.
We have continuously demonstrated our zeal and credibility towards grid parity for solar power in India. We Endeavour to demonstrate our commitment to inclusive growth through clean energy generation for grid connected, rooftop and off-grid initiatives pan India.
Our vision, global approach and research help us in delivering world class solutions with high degree of innovation and quality. We rely on cutting-edge technologies to provide our customers the highest degree of quality standards. This helps us in raising the bar, both for ourselves and the solar industry. Additionally, we offer the following services:
- – Design, engineering and construction of grid integrated solar installations.
- – Off grid solar installations for villages, hamlets and remote areas
- – Turnkey solar installations for commercial and residential complexes on roof tops, as back up and alternate source.
- – Operation & maintenance of solar installations.
In the field of electrical, we offer complete solution for the following areas :
- – Developing the conceptual design of new products entailing drawings (PFR/DPR/SLDs) &
specification study, quotation enquiry study & finalization, schedule for development, first
sample approval and final part approval.
- – Designing the product to meet customer requirement & translating the design model using
- – Cable Sizing Calculation
- – Transformer Sizing Calculation
- – GCB Sizing Calculation
- – CT and PT Sizing Calculation
- – Bus Duct Sizing Calculation
- – Preparation of Bill of Materials
- – Load Flow, Short Circuit Study and Motor Starting Analysis using ETAP
- – Relay Setting Calculation
- – Battery and Battery Charger Sizing calculation
- – DG Sizing Calculation
- – UPS Sizing Calculation
- – Earthing Calculation
- – Commisioning of 66 kV Switchyard.
- – Technical evaluation of pre order offers from vendors
- – BTG Bid Evaluation